|Julie Tobiason is a former Principal Dancer with Pacific Northwest Ballet and founder/former director of Seattle Dance Project.
She is currently on faculty at Pacific Northwest Ballet School and guest teaches internationally, happily teaching the joy of dance to all ages from 8-80.
Ms. Tobiason has successfully raised money to meet budgetary goals while coaching ballet students and raising three children of her own.
Ms. Tobiason holds a residential design degree from the Art Institute of Seattle and loves to design and craft sparkly things.
Please contact Ms. Tobiason for the following services:
* private dance coaching - ballet (technique, pointe, variations, partnering), modern, contemporary
* small group dance coaching- 3-4 students
* guest teaching
* master class teaching
* public speaking at events advocating for the arts and small business
* public speaking and presentation for your fundraising event
* any other fun and interesting event